Hire Ravenscourt Arts
You can hire our venue at Ravenscourt Arts for your own performance or event. Our diary does get busy so please contact us for more details as soon as you can.
You can download a list of technical details and specifications here, or see a summary of the facilities below:
Ravenscourt Arts offers the following facilities (see also the photo gallery on this page):
- Seating capacity varies according to the stage configuration: Up to 160 for performances on the stage. Around 100 when walkway is in use, a similar amount of seats for theatre in the round or dance. Around 130 when the stage is extended.
- Stage size: 13ft (3.96m) deep without extension or 27ft (8.27m) deep with extension; 52ft (15.85m) long; 10ft (3.05m) high
- Dressing room facilities: A large room with comfortable seating is available. We also have a smaller room, toilet, and mirror. Most rider requests are accepted.
- Sound equipment: We have our own sound engineers but we are happy to work with an artist’s own staff provided they are familiar with the set-up. Technical details are available on request. A full set up is provided for amplified acoustic shows but artists can bring their own “back line” for electric music shows. Soundboard and lighting are as provided only. Additional amplification can be added where necessary.
Please note that:
- Ravenscourt Arts don’t accept bookings for: Boxing / wrestling / martial arts, and political events that only provide one viewpoint.
- No alcohol is permitted on site.
Where your project is something Ravenscourt Arts feels sympathetic towards or is of a charitable or community based nature, we will match or beat any similar venue.
Please contact Ninoshka Gomes on 0758 004 0489 if you wish to hire Ravenscourt Arts.